Cards for Calm: A Therapy Tool to Combat Anxiety and Negative Thinking
- Used by counselors, therapists, social workers, and teachers to combat anxiety and negative thinking.
- A mindfulness therapy game that encourages positive behavior while reducing stress, anger, and worry.
- Cards for Calm uses techniques from mindfulness and cognitive behavioral therapy to prompt discussion and different patterns of thinking.
- Find new ways to deal with confrontation, improve social skills and increase focus.
- Cards for Calm can be used in therapy sessions, or played as a game with both single and multiplayer rules. Recommended for ages 15 and over.